Top 8 Useful tips for your job search
1. Polish your Resume and Cover letter.
2. Contact directly the recruiters and employers -try the hidden job market.
3. Find the employment agencies online, look at their hottest job postings and contact them directly.
4. Don’t look for a job only in the major job banks and newspapers.
5. Go to Jobagencies Canada web site to find a huge list of employment agencies.
6. Don’t give up easy. Call recruiters every day, leave messages and send emails!
7. Go to Job Fairs and leave resumes.
8. Make sure that all your friends and acquaintances know you are looking for a job.