Top 10 reasons why people quit their jobs
You like your job, you really do but you have started to come to work with a great notion of displeasure, annoyance and lets face it you hate your office environment, your co-workers and your boss. If some of this signs apply to you maybe it is time to make a change.
1. The office environment is not healthy. I don’t like the general atmosphere at the office.
2. I have a lousy boss. He doesn’t have management skills.
3. There is no team-work at the office.
4. My co-workers dump all the work at my desk.
5. I don’t feel challenged and often got nothing to do.
6. My job is very stressful and I’m exhausted by the end of the day.
7. My co-workers are always getting in my way and are very inconsiderate.
8. I spend most of my time working and I don’t have time for my family.
9. I do not feel appreciated. I have never received a positive feedback or a bonus.
10. There are no advancement opportunities. The company’s business is not expanding.